Institutions that wish to apply for CHAG membership should use the under-mentioned guidelines
in furnishing the Secretariat with as much information as possible.
1. HISTORY OF THE INSTUTITION
- How the institution came up into being.
- The number and types of buildings that constitute the set-up.
2. CHURCH SUPPORT:
- Whether the Institution is supported by a Church
- Whether the Institution is recognized by the Private Hospitals and Maternity Homes
Board of the Ministry of Health. If so, is the RDOH(Regional Directorate of
Health)aware of its existence?
4. PROFILE OF THE AREA
- Population: Indigenous inhabitants and their occupation; alien population and what they
are engaged in.
- Geography of the place: Vegetation and types of crops produced.
- Common diseases prevalent in the area.
5. SOURCES OF INCOME
6. SOURCES OF SUPPLIES
7. STAFF AND BED STATE
- List of staff employed with their qualifications, indicating seconded staff and those
employed by the Institution.
- Bed state and cots.
- Number and types of patients seen (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly).